Wednesday, January 14, 2009

'Twas a Monday evening

I was free, I had nothing to do, no lists no nothing. Well, I am sure I had stuff, but I wasn’t going to do it. I was going to kick back, relax and enjoy the evening.


I did go work out though, after months. I’m not a good work-outer I must add. I enjoy aerobics, but where are the classes in NY? Ugh. Besides its too cold, I think ill just follow up on my interrupted Salsa classes. Back to last night. I decided to eat a light meal, but due to a friends insistence, I caved in and went for my favorite wings and burgers. Am shameless, I love food too much. I cannot resist. Luckily I don’t put as much weight, still I need to be healthier. At least I am thinking about it!


I am digressing too much. So it was cuppa chai, workout, shower, watching ‘How I met your mother’ while munching on wings and blue cheese dressing, then Two and a Half Men while trying to fit stacked up burger in mouth. Then a good ten minutes to wipe off all the mess I created.


Then heaven, I was in heaven. Kick back, relax, turn the heat up and journey with Anthony Bourdain!


Such is a perfect Monday night. Pray do tell, how yours was?



No comments: