Friday, April 10, 2009

ISB Graduation! Woohoo!

Yeah so last week I went for my sis's graduation. In ISB, people!!!!!!!! And oh my Gawd! the chief guest was the ex- CEO of Vodafone (Mr. Arun Sarin). AND the Dean of Kellogs Univ. How cool is tht? Though I must admit Dr. Jain's (the dean, ppl!) speech was THE BEST! It was hilarious and it had me in splits. Saw my sister graduating and I was so proud. Yeah ppl look at me and say, "look at your sister. What are you gonna do?" They think I am dumb or something. Yeah so my Geography is a leetle bad and so is my historical facts and um, a lil arithmatic, but hey I aint dumb.

On Sunday, I came back in the night after bidding goodbye to my family and took Pokey (it is my friend's supposedly pet snail but she did not know how to take care of it and was scared and shifted out of the city so I came to the rescue. Thats me doing good to people) back and tried feeding it Quaker Oats and some leaves. I think it ate it otherwise it is going thin. I have no clue about its gender.

Yeah nothing exciting has happened in my life as such. I just come back from work and sleep as if I am drugged and this goes on everyday. Sigh!

I swear I will definitely come back with something more exciting!

5 comments:

P said...

Stop making us all feel dumb!!!! Like ISB com'on ... u shouldnt feel dumb we all are there with u wen it comes to schools like ISB!!

Pallav said...

Everyone has its own palce in this world......
we cannot compete wid evryone..
the qualities which u hv probably the odr one is lacking...
the worst part is comparitive studies of human about other human ...

Cheers :)
tk cr
Pallav

Self- Proclaimed Shoe Addict said...

@ P: this is exactly how i feel when im around her. thanks for the support really needed it. :D thanks for reading the post by the way.

@ pallav: i hate comparison between two ppl. i also hate ppl with talent. :D thanks for visitng. do come again!

Anonymous said...

ISB..... ya gotta brainy sista

Self- Proclaimed Shoe Addict said...

i know! n i feel sooooo dumb. u ve no clue